hair weddings makeup salon
Everyone loves a great blow dry and a great restyle, but the day after isn't always as great.
Here's a few tips on how to get and keep a great blow dry:
* Remember that your shampoo is the most important of your cleansing system and that you should shampoo with a product that is meant for your hair. The closer the shampoo is to the type of hair it'll treat the better.
* Condition well and rinse even better when your done. Make sure to treat your hair regularly for additional nourishment.
* Ask a stylist to help you select a good blowdry lotion to use. Something that's not too sticky with heart protection. So not use a gel or a mousse if your hair is sensitive because the alcohol in these will create further damage. Never blowdry soaking wet hair. Always towel dry your hair well.
* Always use the correct size brush for your hair. Lift the brush off the root to smooth away curly roots and smooth gently over the ends a few times for shine.
* Using velcro curlers will help with volume and control and will give you loads of movement and style hold later.
* Once you've set all your hair, smooth a good serum or hair oil onto stray hairs and set with a pliable hair spray.
Check out my blog firstname.lastname@example.org